Dec 23, 2014

Christmas Greetings to Everyone

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY


Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year 
from Wendy, Steve and Rusty

Hunt and Peck - 12 x 16 - watercolour

This little pair of Downy Woodpeckers arrived at our feeder late this fall. They were only here for a few days but managed to fit a photo shoot into their busy schedule.  I was delighted with my pictures and featured them with a sudden early snow fall for my Christmas Picture.

Steve, Rusty and I are very excited to spend Christmas with our family, our little grandson is now 1 and walking so he will add a special note to our celebration.  We hope that you will have a wonderful time with family and friends.
See you in the New Year,
Wendy

Special Note: 
February is Marketing Month for Artists!!
My all day Marketing Workshop is set for Sunday, February 22, 2015.  Build your Marketing Skills to become an Independent Artist.  See my Marketing Page for more information and registration.

 Contact Wendy to purchase any of my Work.  Collectors enjoy a 10% on all original work.

4 comments:

Gillian Olson said...

Beautiful painting Wendy.
Merry Christmas,

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Have a good Christmas to you Gillian and all the best for the coming year.

Brenda Hill CDM said...

Another beauty Wendy Merry Xmas

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Brenda, glad to hear you enjoyed my little woodpeckers. It was a great surprise to see them at our feeder. I hope they don't mind that I paired them with an early snowfall!!