Oct 11, 2013

Somewhere In Time

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY
Somewhere In Time - 8 x 10 - Watercolour Sold
   Yes, it was a wonderful romantic movie with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour but now it is also a great piece of art by me.  It is a recent commission I did as a memory for a lovely place that my clients had lived.  We wanted to present the scene at the best time of year, late summer with many of their special things in the foreground.  The feeders for the squirrels and birds that lived in the area, the roses and the rickety fence made from branches that held the bushes back and provided character to the yard.  They are off to new places and new adventures but they have a lovely memory piece to remind them of their life here on the coast. 
This was a really fun picture for me to paint; I love the farmer’s fields especially at this time of year.  The colours were my favourite and even the little touches are the things that I treasure as well.   The deadline was tight as they were leaving soon but things just flew into place and it was done. 
I wish them all the best in their new world with great memories of their life here on the Coast.
Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend and see you next week,
Wendy


1 comment:

Ace Maxs Kulit Manggis said...

thank's for your information ^____^
i really like your post