Feb 12, 2013

Cuddles

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY
 
Cuddles 5.5 x 6.6 Sold
 
One more Christmas Secret I wanted to share with you.  Cuddles, a lovely cat and one I really enjoyed drawing.  Working with this picture brought back all kinds of memories for me, when Steve and I were first married we got a pet, our own cat called Cuddles.  She was a manx, and only 8 weeks old.  What a wonderful pet she was, so smart, friendly and yet independent in the way that cats are.  As a kitten she climbed our Christmas tree and so we had to tie it, she would fetch a ball as good as any dog and she could stare any dog down that came near her.  My  Rusty would have been putty in her claws!! 
Enjoy Cuddles, I know owners were very happy with the picture and I hope she brings wonderful memories to you as well.

As always cards and prints are available of all my work for as low as $3.50.

6 comments:

Brenda Hill CDM said...

What a beautiful face, she does look like a Cuddles

Studio at the Farm said...

She's a beauty, Wendy! I can see the intelligence and independence in her eyes.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Brenda, yes her face really caught my eye, even in the photo.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Studio on the Farm - Thanks I know you love to paint animals so I am glad to hear one of my drawings has caught you eye.

Gillian Olson said...


Wonderful drawing Wendy.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Gillian, I am glad that you are inspired by her.