Dec 14, 2010

Exciting New Things are Happening in the Studio

Rusty & Me Ready to Work

Workshops and classes! Yes, my new expanded studio/gallery now has space for small workshops and classes. My first foray into workshops will be in Marketing Art. I have two dates set, January 23 and February 27, 2011, just in time to get things set up for all the Spring shows. The plan is to have a group of 6-8 artists and work with them on marketing art work. Each one day workshop will be a 4 hour session with a lunch break which should give us time to get to specifics and allow some networking time as well. I have already done a half day workshop with a larger group and it was so exciting to see the energy that was created. We all left with a buzz and lots of plan. My advertising has only just begun but already January's date is half full!

In the Gallery

In addition to my Marketing workshops I will also be offering private drawing lessons. Working with beginning and intermediate artists is a great experience and I think a natural consequence of my years as a teacher.

Gift certificates are available for both workshops and drawing lessons.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very best Wishes Wendy in your new adventure. I am sure it will go well as you certainly have the experience.
Your Studio looks great. Wish I was in Canada to attend a workshop.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Dors I really appreciate your encouragement. It would be great to spend some time together in an artfilled discussion. Maybe one day!