Jan 4, 2014

Ali - One Fabulous Little Dog

NEW WORKS FROM THE STUDIO OF ART BY WENDY
Ali - 14 x 18 - Commission

Happy New Year and welcome to 2014!!  
 
I wanted to start off the year with Ali, she is a lovely little Collie and one of my Christmas Commissions.  I completed several commissions in the fall but of course they couldn't be shared until the big day.  Ali came to visit in early October when we were having some lovely fall weather for a photo shoot.  She danced around the yard checking things out but always following her owner.  She was so sweet and of course her and Rusty hit it off right off the bat!
 
We got so many great pictures of her it was hard to pick one.  This one really seemed to show her sunny personality and of course her lovely coat of hair!
 
I will share a few more of my Christmas Commissions in the next few posts as several were very memorable for me as well as the new owners.  Then it will be on to the new pictures for the new year. Already I have a few underway that will soon be ready to show off.

If you would like to Commission a Drawing just  Contact Me,  I will be happy to get things rolling. We can do it all by email so don't feel you have to come for a photo shoot. If you have a picture you would like me to work from just send it along and we can get started. 
Have a good day,
Wendy

1 comment:

Studio at the Farm said...

SHe is lovely, Wendy - I can just see her dancing in the yard.
I wish you a very Happy New Year!!!