Jan 4, 2011

The Many Faces of Sierra

Daddy's Girl - 5 x 6.5 - SOLD
Happy New Year – The first blog of the year so I wanted it to be special!
Sierra was one of my Christmas commissions and now that the secret is out I can share the pictures with you. Sierra is a beautiful little Pomeranian Tibetan Spaniel cross. She is the cutest thing with wonderful colouring and smart as a whip. She is only 6 months old but you can really get an idea of what a great adult dog she will be. The commission was to create 3 separate images of her that would fit in 8 x 10 frames and could be hung as a grouping.
Who Me? - 5 x 6.5 - SOLD
The picture "Daddy's Girl" is when she was only 2 months, "Who Me?" was when she was about 4 months and "The Sweetheart" is about 6 months. Needless to say everyone was very pleased with the results and they were a real surprise at Christmas.

The Sweetheart - 5 x 6.5 - SOLD

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful job Wendy. I love all three and I am sure your client was so thrilled.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Dors. Yes he was very pleased and I must say I was very pleased with them as well.

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Pleased you should be. You have captured a very sweet looking pup! Love the eyes in the middle piece.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Barb, That was a really neat picture to work from. I decided to keep that little piece of hair in the eye from the reference picture as I thought it really worked. The owner took that picture and did a really great job.

Shelley Whiting said...

Your dogs are sweet and adorable. The dogs are impressively rendered and realistic. A beautiful and charming work.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Shelley I love the way the graphite creats that texture that really does seem to bring them alive.