Oct 26, 2010

Malu is Ready for Christmas




Yes, the excitement of my show is over and now it is back to work. I have several commissions to do for Christmas presents and we all know how quickly that deadline can come.

Malu was a fun picture to do, I love labs and I know what lovely pets they are. Malu just looks like a great dog and of course you know he is well loved. Working on a drawing of a black dog is always a challenge but it is so neat when you get that slick coat to glisten. I particularly liked the way his tongue and mouth gave his face so much depth. Well back to work, next up will be Meeka.

Malu - 4.5 x 6.5 - SOLD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work Wendy. Congrats on all your commissions.

Love the Labs too.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thanks Dors, They are great dogs eh?

Unknown said...

They sure are.