Nov 16, 2009

Guy is finished


Well Guy is finished and looking great. I am quite pleased with him. I was afraid that his body mass was too big and I tried many things to break it up and get some definition but I found that it had to be subtle as strong definition would not work. As usual I sweated over the highlights in his eyes but finally got them the way I wanted them and so on to the next project.
It took me a few days to post the results as I was having a computer fight with my computer and it definitely won. My computer technician, my son, is coming to the rescue tonight so life will soon be good again. Have a great day.

5 comments:

m1 Designs said...

Very nice work. I love the BG in this as well. Nicely done.

Brenda Hill CDM said...

The owners will treasure it

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Thank you. Yes the owners were very pleased with the picture. It really had that spark of life in it they were looking for.

Unknown said...

Superb job Wendy. Glad the owners are thrilled and so they should be.

The BG is great too. very nice work.

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Yes, I have not been big on graphite landscapes but this may have changed my mine. I can see the values are the big issue!!